Fantastic Realm Chapter 2 Fantastic Realm Chapter 2

A true piece of art

This movie was outstanding. The artwork is designed very well and the story is well written. Even though the story itself isn't original, it is well written. Overall, this movie is great. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :-)

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Feta cheese!

Instant classic!! =D

Castle II Castle II

Best. Stick. Figure. Movie. Evar.

This is THE best stick figure movie I've ever seen. The cinematics, animation, and graphics were top-notch. The music could have been better; maybe something fast-paced. But other than that, I can't complain. Awesome job man.

LOTR Parody: SE p2 LOTR Parody: SE p2

Awesome job!!

That was great!! I loved the first one, but this one's better. IT'S JUST SO DAMN FUNNY! XD

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

AWESOME!!!

THAT WAS GREAT!!! I did enjoy the original a little bit better, though. It was a little funnier. Still, this one was funny and the graphics and sound were awesome.

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

Pretty cool

That's one of the best flash movies I've seen. It's so cool!! Awesome job man.

Posting and you.... Posting and you....

LMFAO

That was pure gold!! And so true...You know, every forum member in ANY forum should watch this before posting. It covers everything all the dumbasses do wrong. Great flash movie man.

Super Mario Blitz Super Mario Blitz

Whoa...

Wacky, crazy, absurd, absolutely random, perfect for people with A.D.D....I LOVE IT!!! Song kicks ass too. Shweet job.

L1F3 2 (original) L1F3 2 (original)

xD

That was great man!! That cigarette reminds me of Towelie from South Park. Some crazy life that guy lives with a cerial killer for an uncle xD.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

WOOOO

THAT KICKED ASS!!! I guess those months of work really paid off cuz I think you did a kick ass job. The genuine Matrix music was great, the gfx were top-notch and it was funny as hell. My favorite flash movie there was Burly Brawl. Kudos to J&R, hell, to all of the artists as well.