Fantastic Realm Chapter 2 Fantastic Realm Chapter 2

A true piece of art

This movie was outstanding. The artwork is designed very well and the story is well written. Even though the story itself isn't original, it is well written. Overall, this movie is great. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :-)

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Feta cheese!

Instant classic!! =D

Castle II Castle II

Best. Stick. Figure. Movie. Evar.

This is THE best stick figure movie I've ever seen. The cinematics, animation, and graphics were top-notch. The music could have been better; maybe something fast-paced. But other than that, I can't complain. Awesome job man.

The Boss The Boss

Such a classic

Oh man I remember watching this a while back. Pure gold man!! I'm glad it's been revived here on NG. Anyone in the right mind needs to see this movie.

Giani's Death Wish Giani's Death Wish

Ehh

That was extremely annoying and the picture you threw in there was just wrong and stupid.

FourStar responds:

please forgive me :-D

L the T chopper adventure L the T chopper adventure

Cool

Not bad, not bad. I really like the music, though :-D. I like the boss battle at the end, too; fun stuff! Overall, it's decent. Nice job.

Brando - Flames of the Sky WiP Brando - Flames of the Sky WiP

Liking that percussion!

I approve. :)

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Thanks heaps! Glad you liked it.

-Cheers Brando

The Outsider The Outsider

Excellent beats

First off, this isn't a trance song. It's too hip-hopish to be trance. But that's what makes this song good. I've always liked the beats in your songs. To be honest, this isn't your best work. The melody didn't hook onto me as well as your other songs did. Nonetheless, I liked this tune. Keep it up!

Psybot - Moment of truth Psybot - Moment of truth

Trancy techno?

If it were up to me, I would classify this song under trance instead of techno. But besides that, I think this song is very good. It's got a kind of an uplifting feeling. That weird effect that scans across from the right speaker to the left is pretty cool, also. I voted 5. Great job!

Psybot responds:

thx.

i am not sure about whats the difference between techno and trance.
so thats why it became techno.

thx for your vote and review ^-^

//Psybotronicle Waste\\